
Last weekend Adam and I took Friday off from work and class and headed up to the nations capital for the weekend and to see one of our really good friends Arie! We had a ball. Adam had never been to DC so we hit a few of the major sights but didn't push to hard since I kept getting tired and hungry:) We mostly wanted to see Arie before he finished his DC internship and headed back to the Y. While we were there we hit a couple of the biggies, ie Washington Monument, Arlington Cemetery, Holocaust Museum, and the Air and Space Museum. We had a divine dinner with one of my former roommates when I lived in DC a
couple of years ago. We ate at Carlyle’s and I desperately wish we could go back!!The drive was about 8 hours and the scenic view was beautiful the entire way! It was a great time of year to make the drive and see all amazing colors along the way. All in all it was a fun little trip and I hope Adam and I continue to do fun weekend getaways...I'm sure it will get harder in the coming months...





4 comments:
So fun!! Me and Drew have been meaning to go to DC since we have moved to Lexington. one of these we'll get there. I went to gap outlet and tried on the exact brown jacket you are wearing in the last picture. yOu look adorable! I'm so excited that you are having a boy!!! You fished what you wished. Drew was thinking that you should name the baby Roscoe Reynolds :)We have to Humor him, I shot the name down for our unborn child so he thought he would give it try with you guys.
Congratulations on your little guy! I love boys, although I'm a little partial. :-) I'm glad you guys got to get in one last getaway. You two are so cute!
Love these pictures of you and Adam! So cute! Sounds like a fun get away weekend! Those are always the best. Hope all is well. We should all get together soon!
I am jealous! Sounds like a wonderful trip! I just wish you'd taken more pics of your belly! hehehe
Post a Comment