One of the fun things about being "grown-up" for me is getting to go to "grown-up" parties! I love going to social gatherings where people are dressed up, you get to drink punch, and there are shrimp cocktails! This year Adam and I went to his dental class Christmas Party and had a great time! Since it is now very obvious that I am "great with child" several of his classmates reminded me that I could only have the punch on the left because it was non-alcoholic (another "perk" to adult parties). I thought it was cute that they were looking after me and the baby and felt concerned enough to say something to me.
Even though there were no kids at the party, Santa still stopped by for a visit:) I think he must be a substitute for the real Santa because he didn't have rosey red cheeks:)
1 comment:
You are so darling! Love you!
Post a Comment