10 years ago: I was 15 years old. I was doing everything I could think of to pad a resume to help me get into BYU--To name a few: Violin lessons, Soccer, Yearbook, Tennis, Speech and Drama. I was enjoying being an only child with my parents and loving all the benefits! I talked on the phone constantly while laying in a waterbed that used to be my brothers.
5 things on my list to do today:
1. Buy baby shower presents
2. Laundry
3. Nap
4. Pick-up my house of clutter
5. Write Thank you's
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate Chip Cookies
2. Popcicles (this is just recently since I have been pregnant)
3. French Fries
4. Peanut Butter crackers w/ Milk
5. Chips
What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire?
Pay off our car, pay off our house, pay off loans, travel to fun places and INVEST! I'd also go on a shopping spree for me, Adam and Baby Reynolds! Oh, and do lots of home improvement/decor in our house
5 places I have lived:
Morehead, KY
Provo, Utah
Washington DC
Lexington, KY
I'm crossing my fingers for North Carolina
5 jobs I have had:
Upward Bound Counselor
General Reference Library Desk Clerk
Human Resources, 10x Media
Public Relations, Big Brainz
Office Administrator, Advanced Dermatology
3 things you don't know about me:
1. I wish I would have taken dance lessons when I was a little girl
2. I would like to be more of a risk taker and go on more adventures.
3. I used to hope I would be almost done having kids by the time I was 30.
I tag: Kris Barnett, Kally Barnett, Ashley Stahle, Amanda Mason, Stephanie Bramwell:)




7 comments:
Yea!!!! I have been waiting for an update to your blog . . . Glad I could help. :-)
Nice girlfriend...I check your blog now and then, and I was losing hope that you were going to do something new. I didnt know you wanted to live in NC...which part? It's so beautiful huh?
Hey cute prego cuz. Are you going to the family reunion? What's this fingers crossed over North Carolina you talk about? We are thinking (I'm dreaming) about moving there too for JP's flying career. How is life? I miss you!!
Hey guys! I found your blog. We have one too: merrickandvanessa.blogspot.com.
Congrats on the pregnancy! Sounds like you're getting closer to the end. I'm pregnant also - another girl and coming up on my due date in another week and a half or so. Can't wait to see pics of your little one!
I love the line...I was doing everything I could think of to pad a resume to help me get into BYU!!! At least you had it on the brain at that point! See my page, I already did this! Love you! See you Saturday!
Jennilyn!?! I have been thinking a lot about you and wondering what you're up to. Thank goodness for blogs! I'm so excited that you are prego. It's the best. Check out our blog at bradenandcheri@blogspot.com. Congratulations!
okay, I mean bradenandcheri.blogspot.com
Post a Comment