Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Medieval Times

For our March activity at church we had a Medieval Times dinner with contests to follow. A grand time was had by all, and with the help of my mom we came up with some pretty good costumes. I won the pregnant princess award ( and no, I wasn't the only pregnant princess in attendance--although I probably looked more pregnant than anyone else). I'm not sure if the pictures do me justice as to just how big Baby Reynolds has become.

Royal Family


One contest included all the primary kids against the Bishopric in Tug-a-War.
GET READY... GET SET...


GO!!!!!!!!!
Needless to say, the primary won--our primary has about 70 kids:)

Royal Relatives: Angela, Lindsay, Brittany, Jon


8 comments:

Douglas Quist said...

I am submitting these pictures to the BYU medieval club and they will induct you instantly. You look great. Too bad the medieval characters at the Y have put a bad taste in my mouth..

jeremy and steph said...

Looks way fun! We need to see some more prego pics...you only have a month left to show off that belly :)
Adam's in the bishopric?? (not that I doubt his spirituality :) )

Jackie said...

You look adorable, of course! We miss you guys and wish we could see you. Is Adam in the bishopric?

The Reynolds Family said...

Adam isn't "technically" in the Bishopric, he is the Executive Secretary...so he just does whatever the Bishop needs him to do... like participate in Tug a War:)

Sheryl said...

This post is sooo funny to me. I dont know why, but I think its b/c you weren't the only pregnant princess! Congrats on the win!

Jackie said...

I can't believe you have to ask if we want you to come and also if we like newborns. Your baby would probably get more attention than he could handle at our house! You guys are always, always welcome. Love you!

Kris and Kally said...

Oh this is hilarious! I love it! And you are the cutest medieval woman I've ever seen! As for being big, JB, you are really not that big. I went to Courtney Law's shower today and she is going to pop! POP!

Berkley, Meredith, Tanner & Avery said...

You are so cute! I can't wait for you to have your baby - that is really exciting! Miss you!