Saturday, April 12, 2008

Who does he look like?


Well I must admit that every nurse and dental school classmate (I sent a picture to my whole class) has commented that Jackson looks just like his mom. I admit that they are both cute, BUT... I have to remind Jackson that he is a MAN. Real men don't look like women. I guess the nurses for got to look behind the smilie face below and realize that he Jackson looks a lot more like his father than mamma. But hey its an honest mistake. Here Jackson is also showing you that his hands look just like his dads.

NOTE: I must recognize that Jonathan Bylund, my brother-in-law did comment that Jackson looked like me. However, I couldn't but feel that it was a consolation comment since the damage had already been done to my manly son's gender confidence. I am sure he will bounce back. And I wanted to publicly thank Jonathan for helping my boy on his path to manhood.