I love the 4th of July because it is a yearly reminder for me to be so grateful for the freedoms that I have been given and for the blessings that come from living in this country. It is often easy for me to be grateful for a lot of the tangible things in my life and I forget what a different life I would be living if I didn't have the freedom that I have.
However, a very tangible blessing that I am reminded of daily is my family! The 3 of us got to go down to Morehead for the weekend and spend the night w/ mom and dad and Jon and Ang. We had a great time and it was hard to catch all of the memories on camera but I was able to grab a few. A few highlights not pictured were frisbee golf, MarioKart Wii, and amazing food.
It turns out Jackson is one of those babies that is totally fascinated w/ the camera and will never smile at the camera because he is too interested in trying to figure out what it is.




9 comments:
Let's do it again sometime!! :-)
(I mean hang out in the WM parking lot for hours. . . )
Oh my! Weren't they horrible? We were able to see them from the house, which was nice, but still...awful this year! Kolby did fireworks they next day at Kirby's house and they were honestly a hundred times better! lol! Oh well...at least Morehead tried! Jackson looks good in red!
How fun! Looks like you had a fantastic weekend. I'm sure the only thing that would have made it better was some time the millars :)We need to get together before you guys go to Utah/ california
What a fun 4th of July!
Yeah for the 4th of July! The bubbles looked totally fun. And what a cute picture of you, Adam, and Jackson.
Jennilyn!!! Jackson is absolutely adorable! I can't believe I haven't seen him yet. He's wonderful! *slurp*
We were at my parents' home for the fireworks in Morehead. We sat out in the driveway on the boat with the canopy up (after getting soaked without umbrellas) and watched the miserable show. At least it was memorable, right? I was the last one out but eventually even I admitted defeat and went inside to do something more interesting. LOL
I am still so excited that you are a blogger!!! I had fun talking with you at grandpa's. Jackson is so darling. You are the cutest mom. I am so glad we can keep in touch know.
Mandi
Jackson's getting so big. His features are really developing. I just want to kiss him...hahaha.
Nothing Like family. What a fun 4th you had.
Post a Comment