Saturday, September 27, 2008

It's Fall!

We definitely embraced the first weekend of fall! Friday morning Jackson and I went to Evan's Orchard with several other mom's and kids. Jackson and I mostly tried to stay warm since the wind was crazy cold and we were both in summer clothes while all the big kids played. We got some fun pumpkin pictures and then went into the orchard and picked a few apples. I had a great time seeing and visiting with the other mom's, and Jackson was a great sport and took a mini nap in my arms.


By afternoon, Adam was done studying for the day and we drove down to Morehead to go to the 10th annual Cave Run Storytelling Festival! It was so fun to listen to the professional storytellers-- our favorite was Bil Lepp... funny funny guy! We had a great time seeing Grandma Pam and Grandpa Bob and enjoying all the tellers. It is incredible how they can suck you into a story. It's a bummer we have to wait whole year to hear them again.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Those picture of Jackson with the pumpkins are soooo cute! I'm glad you guys had an awesome fall weekend!

angela said...

Who took the picture of you and Jackson by the pumpkins and your hair blowing?? It's looks DARLING!!!

Kris10 said...

He is the most adotable baby ever. So precious!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, you anre Jackson could not be cuter.