
We sure love you Mom and honey. Jackson and I just wanted to give you a Birthday post. We are going to write down some of the reasons that on a daily basis you break the awesome barrier with a boom!
All of you faithful followers should add a comment wishing her a Merry Celebration of her birth day and give a reason why you think Jenn should be arrested for being soo dangerously awesome!
1. Mommy always gets up every single night to feed me-Jackson
2. Jenn always gets up with Jackson to feed him and lets me sleep-Adam
3. Mommy loves to make me happy by reading me books and giving me baths-Jackson
4. Jenn always likes to make me happy, we read books together and have a lot of fun. She also now gets up each morning to make my lunch. That is huge since I would either be late every day with a lunch or on time and starving every day-Adam
5. Mommy is a hottie-Jackson
6. True-Adam
7. Mommy makes me laugh-Jackson and Adam
8. Jenn does so well at thinking of other people outside of our family-Adam
9. Mommy loves to be surprised and loves the anticipation of things-Jackson
10. She doesnt love it when I try to surprise her and scare her by sneaking up on her with a Boo!-Adam
11. I am just soo awesome-Jenn
PS-picture is from our freshman year at BYU!




22 comments:
Happy Birthday Jennilyn! You are such a wonderful daughter in law and great wife and loving mommy to Jackson! We met you right when this picture was taken...our lives have been changed because of you! have a wonderful day!
Wendy (and Larry)
Happy birthday Jenn!!! And for your present.... (drum roll please).... we have officially decided to go to KENTUCKY!!! It is now for sure :) And a big part of that was you Jenn. You are so nice and sweet and I definitely want to have family like you around when we move across country. Hope you day is wonderful!
Love,
Jenna
Jenn!! Happy Birthday! We hope it is a wonderful wonderful day! We miss you and love your cute blog. Enjoy!!
love,
David and Julie!
Happy Birthday dear friend. I don't have to worry about your boys spoiling you on your day. This post was very sweet. Hope it's an amazing day!
Happy Birthday, Jenn! Too bad we don't live closer to each other. Hope you have a fantastic day!! :)
Happy Birthday Jennilyn! I totally have to agree with #8. You are so sweet and thoughtful! Hope your birthday is wonderful!
Hey
Hope you have a great day. I think you're and amazing gal!
happy birthday jen. we are lucky to have someone so awesome in our family. adam really married out of his league (adam you are awesome too, but really, jen is still out of your league).
love,
josh
Happy Birthday to the wonderful granddaughter that gave us our very first great grandchild! We hope that Adam & Jackson spoiled you on this your special day. We love you and are so glad that you are in our family.
Hugs & Kisses
Grandma & Grandpa Little
You know I love ya! Happy Birthday.
JB- You rock my world! No need to say anything other than that cause that pretty much sums up how fabulous you are! Hope you had a great day!!!! I was hoping my little man would be born on your bday, but alas, he was not :-( He "told" me it would have been cool to share his bday with the coolest chica out there. Lol! LOVE YOU!
I hope you had a great birthday! You are truly an awesome person to know and so fun to be with! You make our primary pres. meetings hysterical! Love ya!
Happy Birthday, I hope you had a great one! You are wonderful, and so sweet!
I would like to add that you are primary secretary extraordinaire. You do an awesome job! Hope your day was super.
Hope your special day was wonderful. Hey, I recognize those young kids in the photo! {I was a young kid myself in that very place.:) )
Jenn is awesome because she helped make my first year of college fan-freaking-tastic!
Jenn,
Happy (belated) birthday! Wow, does that picture bring back memories! Do you remember that you were the very first person I met at college? You ate some pizza with my mom and I. I thought, 'if everyone is like this girl, I think I'll do all right here!' I love you. You are such a wonderful friend.
-Kaitlin
I know I am way late But HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope it was wonderful! love you! (You have a great husband for doing this post!)
Oh! Happy Birthday!! AND we'd love to watch little Jackson and get together! Any reason will do.:) I'll give you a call sometime soon and we can work it out! I'm so glad you found me again...I forgot your address so I haven't checked back!
Love it! Happy belated birthday Jennilyn!
Happy Birthday! Obvioulsy I have not checked your blog in a while, but I will still add my reason of why you are awesome to the list. You are awesome because you are the best neighbor and always have what I need to borrow! Also, you make cute babies for my daughter to be betrothed(i think i spelled that wrong??) to :)
Such a cute post. Happy Birthday Jenn!!! Hope it was your best one yet.
Happy Birthday!!! p.s. How do you know Rich Bradshaw? I saw that we have a mutual friend on facebook. Random. ;) Your bathroom looks cute too!
Post a Comment