Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Rewind!

Here are our family pictures that we took in California over Christmas. I thought they turned out great! Thanks Wendy and Larry for the portraits!!



Here are Jackson's 9 month portraits... You can't see see ver well since they are scanned but his two bottom teeth show and it's darling!!

12 comments:

Bonnie said...

Those are the cutest portraits! Jackson is already 10 months! he is SO cute!!!

Eric and Jenny said...

Love them all, especially that last one of Jackson, he looks so cute, I love that big smile!

Amber said...

I absolutely love those pictures. Jackson has such cute little teeth. I also really like the picture of him crawling. What a darling!

The Richardson's said...

Jenners, he is sooo cute! I just want to hold him everytime I look at your blog and see his pictures! We will be in Lexington for our Spring break and Allison's wedding the second week of March! Hope we get to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

So cute. I love the ones of Jackson in green by the couch

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

Aww Jenn, those are SO cute! Can I please beg you for one of them to put on our fridge!!??

Also, last night I had my first "baby dream" where I dreamed I had a little son - and he looked ALOT like jackson, haha. I could only hope! :)
I miss my nephew!!
-Julie

Ashlee said...

Cute! Jackson looks adorable in all the pictures. I just want to bite those cheeks! It's a good thing, right?

Anonymous said...

Love the red and black! Watch out girls Jackson is a cutie!

angela said...

Can he get any cuter?? Seriously!

Kris and Kally said...

LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THEM! All of them! Absolutely adorable! And you look like a hot mom in the family pictures! :-)

Valerie said...

Beautiful family Jenn! And Jackson is just too cute!