Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Welcome Hannah Lynn!


Hannah was born at 6:07 pm on March 1 safe and healthy! She was 6 lb. 10 oz. and 19 inches long. I am so excited that she arrived, although desperately wish I were there to hold her and help Julie. Julie is one of the most incredible mom's I have ever met. I wish I could give her even just one day off so she could just hold li'l Hannah and not worry about anything else.
An exciting thing for me is that Hannah's middle name Lynn is named after me--Cute huh?!




Smith family kids. Hannah is already well loved by her siblings! I love this picture! I am such a lucky aunt!




Little angel Hannah

4 comments:

Kris and Kally said...

Mom told me about the fastest labor in history!!! I am so excited for you! Look at all of her hair! It's like Catherine's! (spelling???) Congrats! Congrats! And I thought the Lynn was a wee bit familiar! You lucky little thing! :-)

Marissa said...

She is gorgeous!! Lucky her to be named after you :)

Unknown said...

How precious! Julie is amazing. My mom also told me about the quick labor! I can only hope that I will be so lucky one day!! haha! P.S. We'll be in KY this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a cute baby. So much hair! I LOVE the picture of all 5 kids...they are all SO different, ranging in all colors of hair! And the name is Hannah--love it! Tell Julie Congrats from us!
Wendy (Grandy)