In the past month Jackson has figured out how to pull himself up to almost anything. It has opened new possiblities and trouble for everyone:) He loves to climb the stairs. He likes to open and shut doors, lids, cupboards and drawers. He likes to put things in out and out of buckets and bowls. He loves to play in the tub, is estatic when he sees a dog and ducks, and giggles each time we go outside. He knows what I mean when I ask him if we wants to go find his stroller or go outside. He has recently started yelling mama when he wants me to do something. He signs more, please, and all done. He is trying to learn to blow kisses, but for now just puts his fist up to his mouth and smiles.
He hasn't figured out how to cruise around, but can walk across the room if we give him one finger to hold on to or has a push toy in front of him. He loves to eat manderin oranges, lasagna, and crackers.These two ducks are a funny story. I saw them the first two times I came to visit this house before we bought it. Then I haven't seen them again until the past couple of weeks when it has been raining. They were in the parking lot when we pulled in so we trapped them between two cars for a picture...It scared them and they ended up flying right over our heads. It didn't scare Jackson a bit!
After haircut

He often crawls to the sliding door in the kitchen because he wants to be outside.




5 comments:
I can't believe he is 1! How great! He has changed so much, but it is really fun to see all of his features in his newborn pictures.
Happy Birthday Jacks! You are so freakin' cute dude!
He is such a cute little boy! I've been thinking about you lately and hoping life is going well. I would love to hear about what you guys are up to and where you are!
Happy birthday little guy!! I'm so glad you guys had a great spring break! We traveled again...and just got back last night so is it okay if we come to Kentucky another weekend? I know it won't be as fun, but we are SO tired...and need to clean and sleep and just catch up! You are the sweetest girl in the world and I'm so bummed that I can't see you this weekend. I promise I will come take family photos before the summer is over. Let me know of another weekend that would be fun!
Love, Ally
I LOVE your new main picture of your family!!!!! SO CUTE!!!!
Grandy
Post a Comment