A few weeks ago I was called to be the Relief Society President in our ward and Adam was called as the 1st Counselor in the Young Men's Presidency. So fun. So busy. Poor Jackson. We find ourselves savoring the minutes we do have with Jackson especially when he is rested and in a good mood. He is a trooper and I know he will adjust fine. The last couple of weeks have been an eye opener for me and I see the need more than ever to figure out what is frivolous in my life and what will have an eternal impact.
Jackson is 13 months now and is full life and knows what he likes. The past couple of mornings as soon as I open the door to go get him out of his crib he says "Woof woof!" I remind him I am his mother and not a dog. He LOVES dogs! We let a neighbor's dog out each day and lunch and it seems to be highlight for him everyday. He took his first steps last week and has taken several more. We usually catch him doing it when he doesn't realize what he is doing. He is totally ready and capable... he just doesn't seem to want it enough yet. It will be so fun for me when he can walk so we can play more and do more outside.
He is figuring out a lot of things these days and wants to do the things Adam and I do...like talk on the phone and physical therapy.




4 comments:
Thanks for taking the time to update!! I missed seeing that cute little face :)
Thanks for the blog! I love reading your updates! I'm so excited to live next to you guys!
that is hilarious jennilyn! seeing those pictures of him talking on the phone and doing physical therapy with dad....i bet he is even more fun than ever!
We love you guys and know you will do SUCH a great jod in your callings!!! We will keep you in our prayers! Your darling jackson is so lucky to have you!
Post a Comment