What a cute kid! I can only get Eli to eat the peanut butter part, on the side, on his plate... We are still working on not being picky eaters here. :)
We are loving our time in Lexington,KY. Adam graduates from dental school in 2011 only to begin another 3 more years of school to specialize. I love love love being the mother of Drew and Jackson!
7 comments:
HE IS SO ADORABLE! Just needed to tell you that :) Not that you didn't know already!
That is a Great Day!!!! Congrats!
Awesome! Makes for an easy dinner :)
tonight was fantastic! thanks for putting up with us, we got a little crazy.
Yay! Good for Jackson :) He is growing up so fast!!
Grandy misses you SO MUCH Jackson! I am so glad I get to go to mommy's blog and see your BIG SMILE!
I love you little man cub!
Grandy
What a cute kid! I can only get Eli to eat the peanut butter part, on the side, on his plate... We are still working on not being picky eaters here. :)
Post a Comment