The first highlight of the summer started with Julie and her kids coming to visit! She and her 5 kids and my mom made the 17 hour car ride trip from Miami to Morehead, KY in 1 day. I hope to be a 10th of either one of them some day!

Jackson and Brandon helping Grandpa in the truck get ready to go to the recycling center.
One of the great days we had with Julie and her fam was spent at the Louisville Zoo with all the other cousins! We had a great time. It was Jackson's first trip and he loved the gorillas and penguins and thought the giraffes were pretty cool. He loved the Canadian Geese that were always close by and eating our lunch and snacks. Between my mom and Julie all the girls had matching dresses and the boys had matching outfits. Seriously, you can't go to the zoo and not be matching with your cousins!

We took our first break 20 feet inside the zoo. We had two babies who needed milk and the rest of us had some grapes.


Jackson liked the petting zoo... goats and donkeys.




After the zoo, Julie and the girls came to spend the night at our house. Although I was feeling pretty pathetic with morning sickess, we had a good time. We went swimming, watched Tinker Bell movie, and Julie made a DARLING measuring stick for as my gift to her for Hannah's birth. Wish I had gotten a final picture. She did each child's footprint going up the side. It turned out great!
BYLUNDFIESTA2009.FAM
We had our second reunion with our "immediate" family. It's incredible how much we continue to grow and how it just keeps getting more and more fun! We spent the weekend at Lake Cumberland and some of the highlights were getting out of the van on the ferry, trips to the pool, frisbee golf, bingo for the kids, an amazing buffet dinner, and miniture golf.
We missed you Abe!
I got to meet Hannah Lynn for the first time. Such a doll!
Although Jackson enjoyed jumping into the pool, he was totally happy spending the majority of his time in the hot tub. funny kid. He's like his dad--a whimp when it comes to cold water...!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
The only thing my mom wanted for her birthday was a family picture...which evolved into a family picture that only included she and dad and ALL the grandkids. How cute is that?
Who knew you could get 12 kids all looking at the camera without crying in the hot sun? A miracle. Never underestimate a mother's prayer.
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY


We went out again at 10 for fireworks that were by Rupp Arena we had a good time despite the everything and everyone getting soaked by the end.



YOUTH CONFERENCE-STAND IN HOLY PLACES
Adam and I had the opportunity to go to Nauvoo and Kirtland with youth of our stake. We were able to tour Kirtland and the temple, walk in the Sacred Grove, attend the Hill Cumorah Pageant, and serve in the Palymyra Temple.








5 comments:
so, where was the post with the pregnancy announcement!? I guess I missed that one! Congrats! i want details...no, not about that! I mean, when...
Yay! I was hoping there'd be a new post up on your blog! I miss seeing jackson's cute little face on here! :) Love you guys! Glad you had such a great summer!
Wow -- such a fun summer! I hope you are beginning to feel better. It was too fun to hear from you guys last night. Arie always laughs so much when he talks to Adam. I did post my triumph on our blog this morning -- Arie said I laid it on pretty thick, but it honestly was probably a fluke and this was my one chance. :) Anyway, miss you guys! Love seeing the pictures!
You have so many cute pictures on your blog! We hope you guys are doing well!
What a beautiful little family! I LOVE the family picture at the first! And I caught that you're expecting...yay! When are you due? Hope things are going well--hang in there! :)
Post a Comment