Thursday, December 3, 2009

...What Fall?

Fall has come and gone. It was such a fun season! Back in October we went to a horse farm for one of our church playgroups. Jackson fell in love with "neigh neigh's" that day. He ran from stall to stall yelling Neigh Neigh! Neigh Neigh! I got a video of him doing it and he now often goes to the laptop and points to the screen and says neigh neigh because he wants to watch the video of himself looking at the horses.


It is safe to say that playgroup in our ward is a hit. Turns out I'm not currently the only stay at home mom looking for fun activities for my kid to do... We love the Tates Creek Ward! Thanks to Angela for planning such fun activities for us!

Trunk-or-treat was our trial run for trick-or-treating with our little Tigger. He wasn't too into it just kind of wandered around and wanted to be held a lot. we have decided that "chaos" isn't really his thing.



He has this thing with messy hands--he can't handle it! This is him with some melted M&M's and is bugged and wants us to wash it off. Often during the middle of a meal he will start whining and being frustrated and wont stop until we have washed his hands and then he will continue to eat.

We did trick-or-treating with all his Lexington cousins and a couple of their ward friends.
I thought little Nathan Dallin (born in September) was a pretty darn cute wizard...Jason is trying to look as good as Nathan but can't quite cut it.


The only candy Jackson really cared about or recognized from trick or treating we suckers. He got through about 1/2 a tootsie pop and then was done. Not sure we will be so lucky next year...

1 comment:

angela said...

Oh man, when I saw you made a comment on my blog I thought to myself No way! Maybe Jennilyn did a new post?" Sa-weeeeeet! Glad you are still alive. I was wondering there for awhile. Stop doing your calling so dutifully! :-)