Congrats on the little guy he is darling, and you look great. I wouldn't even dream of having my picture taken that soon after a new baby, but you look amazing. I am glad all went well!
WOW, what a rush!!! Congrats on your sweet new addition. I love the pictures of Jack and Drew together at the hospital. The big siblings are always so curious and so protective. I wish I could be there to give you a nap. Thank goodness for mothers - and not to mention everyone else there loves you too!!! Miss you! Congrats!
I LOVE these photos! You are way TOO adorable.:) So...we were thinking, how would you feel about having visitors in Kentucky for a weekend in April? Isn't that when the derbies are going on? I'm out of the loop--but I thought that is what you said last year.:) Congrats on your beautiful little boy! Tell your family hi for me!
We are loving our time in Lexington,KY. Adam graduates from dental school in 2011 only to begin another 3 more years of school to specialize. I love love love being the mother of Drew and Jackson!
10 comments:
CUTE CUTE CUTE! What a handsome little guy and you look fabulous!
You look amazing! It's not fair! Drew is so adorable and looks a lot like Jackson! He looks so big now! Congrats! By the way...Your mom rocks too!
Love ALL of them, you guys are all so photogenic!
Seriously, week one you're going out getting pictures??? We've been letting you slack off too much I think!! You all look amazing!!
Congrats on the little guy he is darling, and you look great. I wouldn't even dream of having my picture taken that soon after a new baby, but you look amazing. I am glad all went well!
WOW, what a rush!!! Congrats on your sweet new addition. I love the pictures of Jack and Drew together at the hospital. The big siblings are always so curious and so protective. I wish I could be there to give you a nap. Thank goodness for mothers - and not to mention everyone else there loves you too!!! Miss you! Congrats!
Such cute pictures! You have such a beautiful family! Congratulations once again. I'm so happy for you that Drew is here.
Love the pictures!! Thanks for posting!
I LOVE these photos! You are way TOO adorable.:) So...we were thinking, how would you feel about having visitors in Kentucky for a weekend in April? Isn't that when the derbies are going on? I'm out of the loop--but I thought that is what you said last year.:) Congrats on your beautiful little boy! Tell your family hi for me!
Congrats you guys! Drew is so handsome!
Post a Comment