A couple of weeks ago, my mom came up to Lexington for the day "without an agenda". We hadn't really made plans of what we wanted to do so that we wouldn't over schedule the day and we could just enjoy whatever we had time to do. It turned out that Adam was home from school for the day. So we took advantage of daddy son bonding time, and Mom and I (and Drew) packed our purses with my Christmas and Birthday money and headed for the mall!! Such a fun afternoon! I haven't been shopping like that in years! After having my second baby, it's the weirdest thing that my clothes don't fit like they used to. So just like the old days, mom and I traveled from store to store finding sales, cute outfits, and accessories to tie it all up. Thanks mom for such a fun day. There is nothing like going to lunch and shopping with your mom!
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment