So fun to see your blog! I love to see how your boys are growing. They are darling! And the nursery is AMAZING!! I can see why you love spending time there, it's incredible! You did a fantastic job! (as usual!)
We are loving our time in Lexington,KY. Adam graduates from dental school in 2011 only to begin another 3 more years of school to specialize. I love love love being the mother of Drew and Jackson!
8 comments:
very very cute boys!! I cant wait to see you all sooooon!
Your boys are Darling!! I bet your the best mom!
Cute pictures! Drew is such a smiley boy! Love it!
SUPER cute pictures :)
wow! such cute boys and awesome pictures!
They are adorable little boys! What a cute family.
so, so, so cute!!! congrats - they are so handsome. smart too -- what more could you ask for!
So fun to see your blog! I love to see how your boys are growing. They are darling! And the nursery is AMAZING!! I can see why you love spending time there, it's incredible! You did a fantastic job! (as usual!)
Post a Comment