
At 7 months "little" Drew is still fighting not one but two gunkey eyes. His poor little eye ducts just don't seem to be opening on their own, which means at 1 year we will probably have to put him under anesthesia and open them surgically. The good news is that it bugs me more than him. He rubs his eyes ever now and then but for the most part it doesn't seem to get in his way. He loves loves loves bath time! We have stopped putting him in the infant tub and just let him lay flat in shallow water and he kicks and splashes and slides up and down the tub. He and Jackson have swell time getting in together. He is getting used to water in his eyes and get getting bumped and squished by Jackson. He is such a good sports and never vocalizes any kind of complaints. He just always seems to be happy to be along for the ride.
He got to eat wheels for the first time. He was a fan. And I remembered how sticky and gooey they can be. But it keeps him entertained for several minutes and gives him a snack at the same time.
We went blackberry picking for the first time this year with playgroup. They were thornless bushes which made it easy and fun. Jackson liked trying to throw them up in the air and catch them--just like his Dad. He ate a few but didn't love them. I thought he would think it was so fun and I would have time to pick a gallon's worth. Turns out he was bored after 10 minutes. I left with a quart and went home and bought some half and half and had a nice snack!




1 comment:
You have the cutest little family. I love looking at your blog.
Post a Comment