October 30th was a "layover" for Adam. He flew home from Virgina arriving at 3:00, in time to make a pterodactyl costume to go trunk or treating at 6:00. We loved having him home for the night, but had to return him to the airport the next evening to fly to FL and then Oregon.
Cave woman with her cave man. Wish you could see the bone wrapped in my hair better.

What a family!
My dad came to Lexington for Trunk or Treat! It was so nice to have him help with the boys and hang out with all the grandkids!
This year Halloween fell on Sunday, but lucky for us, Nicholasville, just south of us did trick or treating on Friday night. So as in year past, the cousins gathered together for a grand time of trick or treating. Jackson was not nearly as efficient with his time in getting as much loot as possible, but I suppose for his age I should be content and glad I didn't have more candy to have to hide, throw away, and eat for myself!



A couple of weeks before Halloween our Church playgroup did a Halloween party for the kids. It was fun to get the kids dressed up and do a few games with food to munch on and see the other kids in their costumes.
We convinced the Reynolds to let us come over to their house and carve pumpkins and take pictures of the cousins in their matching Halloween garb. Loved the hats, compliments of Jenna's mom!
I took the boys, just for fun, to do Halloween pictures. I loved having ones of me with both the boys when they were born, and thought I may as well do some more:) I thought they turned out pretty darling. (Christmas pictures were another story... who goes and takes their kids to do pictures just for fun...?? Maybe we will have Halloween pictures for Christmas!)






4 comments:
Boy, the Reynolds had fun this Halloween!!
I have not looked at your blog for a while, your boys are getting so big and darling. Well they were always darling but you know what I mean. Love that picture of you and them, you look beautiful, that is such a keepsake and those Halloween jammies are the cutest. Glad you are doing well!
Aww loved all the pics. Seriously makes my heart yearn for all those little boys. And drew!! I loved seeing more of drew! Great family costumes!! Very impressed!
Did you make the costumes? They are so awesome!
Post a Comment