Too cute!
It was a great Halloween for the Reynolds, although for the second year I was again disappointed that we didn't get any trick-or-treaters! Luckily I didn't stick around the house waiting this time, I went trick or treating with the nieces and nephews (while Adam studied Histology)!
I couldn't believe how excited they got everytime they got a new piece of candy. It got me so excited to have my own kids to take. Joshua was quick to figure out that when he got to choose his own candy he could take a whole handful instead of just a single piece. 
While little Brittany would scream every time "Look what I got!!" Last week we also had Trunk or Treat at the church and Adam dressed up as Harry Potter, so by default I was Hermione. We also carved a pumpkin with some friends. For the pumpkin I was on "cleaning-it-out-duty" while Adam went to town with his art skills and did all the carving--with some encouragement from me.




7 comments:
Yea! I found your blog! Congratulations on the upcoming addition. You guys are going to be fantastic parents! We love you two!
Cute! I'm glad we made your blog! we had such a fun time and can't wait to get together again! Check out ours...
www.whatsnewmillar.blogspot.com
Soo cute! I love the blog...good work Jen! And the picture of you guys at the top is super cute and festive :)
Enough about Halloween...I want info on the BABY!!!!!!!!!! hehehe!
Cute pictures! I love the Harry and Hermione costumes!
I am so excited that you are going to have a baby!!!
Hey! I saw a link to your blog on Ashlee's! I love blogging!! :)
Post a Comment