Tuesday, November 20, 2007

True Blue!




It has been a fun week! A highlight was definitely getting our ultrasound and finding out we are expecting a baby boy Reynolds! I am soo excited. Since I was a little girl I always imagined and wanted to have a boy first because I thought it was sooo great that I had an older brother and I thought every family should start out with a boy so all the siblings had an older brother to protect them (and give the family a good name--no pressure:)).
Our little boy was not shy about letting us know his gender. I think my favorite part of the ultrasound, other than finding out our little guy seems to be healthy, was seeing the heart beating. I thought it was so cool to see his heart and watch it as it was pumping. I had no idea it would be such a fun experience. Adam was there with me which made it even more fun. I think he enjoyed it because he knew all the anatomy of the baby and knew everything the Dr. was talking about as they checked the baby.


I included the ultrasound pics not because they are super interesting to any one else, but posts are always more fun with pictures!! The top right one is a pretty good profile, and the bottom left tells us without a doubt that I have a boy in my tummy. And the bottom right of his face just freaks me out!

4 comments:

Kris10 said...

AHH!! Your first pictures of the baby! SOOO FUN! I'm sure he's going to be adorable. And I know that he will have lots and lots of love from all the family and friends! Can't wait to see you, and your cute little belly!

jeremy and steph said...

I am sooo excited for you guys! I am so glad that he is healthy and that Jennilyn is feeling better and better :)
You guys are just awesome!

Stephanie said...

Yay for boys! They are serious fun.

Kris and Kally said...

YAY!!!! YAY!!!! I have been looking for fun stuff for you! It's gonna be grand! Love you! And I love the pics too!