This one with his mouth open is one of my favorites because he does it all the time when we talk to him and play with him.
The next one down captures his peaceful mellow personality.
While we were there we also grabbed a couple of family shots that I am totally thrilled with. Thanks Mary!Jackson still can't be held responsible for his hand and finger coordination
This is as close as we got to catching Jackson smiling. But we all know he can do better than this!
My fav part of this picture is the drool coming down his bottom lip and chin!




11 comments:
Those are great pictures! I can't believe Jackson is already 3 months old! He is looking less and less like a newborn now! SO cute!
He looks so cute and big. Your friend did a great job, I love the family pictures too!
The pictures are awesome! You have such a cute family. I also like the picture of Jackson with his mouth open. It's like he is telling you the most interesting story.
Boy we love that cute little guy!!!! Great pics!
It was so fun seeing you guys...jackson is just adorable..jennilyn are very photogenic!
Adorable as always! Went to Taylor Bennetts wedding shower today and everyone was asking how the little guy was doing! Also saw all those cute nieces and nephew at church! How fun! Also....this is a gentle reminder from one of your favorite people that the alumni game is this weekend and you and your sister should totally come play! PLEASE! I am begging you! Becky Davison is even coming out...due to my BEGGING! Tell Julie to lace up her cleats and join us! The girls would think it was so cool that you guys played! LOVE YOU!
You guys look SO happy!
Mary did such a great job, your pictures look beautiful.
It was fun having you guys come visit us!! Hope you're doing well. :)
those are so cute! Jackson is getting big!
Darling pics! I hope you had a great time in Utah! I'm so glad we got to spend time together! You are the cutest little mom.
Awesome pictures!!!! I love it when they turn out so cute!
Post a Comment