Jackson had his first taste of rice cereal last week! He is getting so big. He of course was a champ and ate it all without spitting too much of it out. He caught on quickly and now does a great job of opening his mouth when I hold up the spoon for a bite. We decided to go ahead and start him at four months on cereal in hopes that he would sleep longer at night... it is working, although not guaranteed. We have been trying to cut out his "evening nap" and feed him his cereal at about 8 or 9pm and then put him to bed after he nurses. He has been sleeping till about 4am which is fantastic. I am hoping his habit of waking up around 1 or 2 am will disappear since I am still getting up at that time to put his binki in.
We are loving our time in Lexington,KY. Adam graduates from dental school in 2011 only to begin another 3 more years of school to specialize. I love love love being the mother of Drew and Jackson!
No comments:
Post a Comment