Cute Blog I Finally made it to your Blog and I love it! Cute Baby too, I love Tubby Time and then wrapping them up like a burrito it always makes for great Pictures!! Hope all is well. love Jennifer
Wow he is so big now! And he looks so much like Adam. Of course, I can see both of you in him, but he resembles his daddy for sure! Isn't it so fun as they learn and discover and "get smarter?"
We are loving our time in Lexington,KY. Adam graduates from dental school in 2011 only to begin another 3 more years of school to specialize. I love love love being the mother of Drew and Jackson!
5 comments:
Cute Blog I Finally made it to your Blog and I love it! Cute Baby too, I love Tubby Time and then wrapping them up like a burrito it always makes for great Pictures!! Hope all is well. love Jennifer
I can't believe how big he got in just one month. He's adorable! I can't wait until Gray can use his bumpo.
Your kitchen looks fantastic. I need to come over and see it in person.
Wow he is so big now! And he looks so much like Adam. Of course, I can see both of you in him, but he resembles his daddy for sure! Isn't it so fun as they learn and discover and "get smarter?"
Oh my Goodness!! Those pictures are SOOO cute! :)
Amanda
Post a Comment