Thursday, September 25, 2008

Y-M-C-A


I did it... I am now officially a member of the YMCA. What does that mean? It means I am going to have to get my money's worth by going multiple times a week, it means I am going to have to leave Jackson with Y-sitters, it means I am going to lose more weight and feel better, and it means I am going to get to do something for myself ! All you Y goers, let me know what classes you go to, I am sure I'm going to need some motivation every now and then:)

5 comments:

Katherine said...

HELLO!!!! I never thought I would find you (I've searched!) Way to go on joining, I can't say I've put forth a whole lot of effort to lose the pregnancy weight. Hope you don't mind, I added you to my blog!

The Johnson's said...

Hey I met you at Alyssa's shower last saturday and coincidentally clicked on your blog from Katherine. I went to high school with her an her husband. Small world. Anyhow it's always good to meet new people. I wish the ward was still how is was a year ago. Now it's just Melea and I, and our ward is sooo small. You have all those girls over there in your ward, too fun! Hope you dont mind if I check in every once in a while and your baby is too cute!

Bingham Family said...

Way to go Jen! I wish we had somthing like that around here. I would have to go a half hour or more. Oh well that what you get when you live on a farm in the middle of no where! Good Luck!

Joy said...

You already look great! You just have to show me up losing all your baby weight super fast on your first baby! Wait until your fourth, it gets harder to lose all those brownies you ate during pregnancy. I, of course, am just speculating, not actually speaking from experience! Seriously though, you are so awesome to join and do something for yourself. You inspire me to do more than chase 4 kids around all day and call that exercise! Good luck!

angela said...

You better plan on for sure going to the YMCA the day after my 6 week appt. I'm so excited you joined!!! Partay!