are some of the highlights I want to remember.
* He has definitely figured out when it is time for him to nurse and he gets so excited! Today I put my hooter hider on and he recognized it as soon as he saw me wearing it and started kicking his legs.
* His favorite stories are 5 Little Ducklings and 5 Cheeky
Monkeys.
* Ge gets sad when he can't reach his dropped toy and when we leave the room
* With only a couple of exceptions he only does poopy diapers in his exersacuer
* He loves sleeping with Tigger
* He can roll over but only because he gets so mad at being on his tummy and throws himself over onto his back and then stops
* He likes to be thrown into the air,
be tickled, and play a littlerougher than before.
*He grabs at everything on the table at dinner time, and loves the keyboard when I'm at the computer.
* He likes to see me 2 or 3 times during the night--along with a snack:)
* I went 4 1/2 hours without him (longest since he was born) when I went to do church service, he stayed with Adam and didn't even notice I was gone.
* Likes to sleep on his side
* He started eating vegetables and is totally neutral to peas, carrots, green beans, and sweet potatoes.




3 comments:
That is so cute! My little boy is about a month younger - so many things to look forward to.
I loved the pictures! Jackson is really growing quick. I think it's so funny about his pooping habits. You can tease him one day about that! Fun times!
He is so cute! I wish we could come see you all!
Post a Comment