Monday, November 10, 2008

7 Months

I swear it was just barely his half birthday!!! It seems in life that when you want to capture time it flies by, and when you want it go by fast it drags. Where is the justice?

At seven months Jackson...

...dressed up as Indiana Jones for Halloween.
...learned to stick out his tongue.

..started cutting teeth and had a runny nose for weeks and became a "drool monster".
...learned to sit up.
Jackson developed a love for the mirror. He loves the full length mirror in our study because he can kick, hit and slobber all over it. He thinks it is great, he'll look at himself for a while and then glance at whoever is holding in the mirror and just gives the biggest grin because he thinks it is sooo cool.
He started his fruits this month and has eaten bananas, pears, applesauce, and mango's. He always finishes his pears no matter how much he has already eaten.
He chews on his toes every chance he gets, he can listen to Scripture Scouts for 45 minutes and be totally entertained while laying in his crib.
I think it so cute that he knows how to turn pages in books now and he thinks it is pretty nifty. He likes sitting up and playing now more than being in his exersaucer.


...and had his first night of sleep training--last night. That is a whole other blog entry for another day! I'm too tired to write it!!

5 comments:

angela said...

Hooray for Jackson and sleep training! What a cute boy - it makes me nervous if we ever get one. . .

:-)

The Masons said...

I love the picture of him with his tongue sticking out! He's totally cute...:)

Kristy Swenson said...

Happy 7 months, Jackson!! Jen, hope you and the fam are doing well!!

Bingham Family said...

He is so dang cute!!!

Tyler and JoAnna Hamilton said...

SCRIPTURE SCOUTS! I just thought I would tell you that I love that you are playing them for him. I went to bed EVERY night with a scripture scouts tape on...seriously, I didn't stop until high school...and then I played john bytheway cd's. Ha, thanks for the walk down memory lane!