My former boss told me to enjoy every moment of being a mom--she said a moment is 10 seconds. I have really tried to step back and steal a few moments here and there of Jackson's life that I can hold on to. It helps the most when I'm tired or frustrated and am reminded things won't be like this forever.
Since returning from California Jackson has become our little sleeping champ--the last one to wake up in the morning. He's been going to bed around eleven pm and getting up around 10 or 11 am. However, I must admit our little family has made some nice memories the last few nights just playing around waiting for him to get tired. Although Adam is exhausted from a long day of school he's been a great example of enjoying a "moment" late at night. I caught this moment on camera last night and want to keep it forever.




8 comments:
Ok I'm jealous. He sleeps 12 hours without waking up? Last night we let Gray fall asleep on his own. Cried for an hour and then woke and cried for 20 mins then slept until 5am when I fed him and then slept 8:00. I hate teething!!! It's alway good to remember the moments cause they go by so fast but it's hard when you're tired:)
You're a cute little mom, Miss Nedra...and Adam doesn't seem so bad either ;)! I am glad you are savoring those little precious moments. It looks like you had a fun Christmas vacation, and little Jackson got everything his heart desired. I wish we could see each other more than every two years!!!
I just looked at your Christmas pics...I love the Christmas Eve traditions...I'm going to have to steal a few! I also love the Twilight pjs...that is hilarious!
Glad to see you guys are doing so well! Jackson is SUCH a CUTIE!
Cute picture! Glad you're soaking in the sweet moments of motherhood!
Gotta love that Jackson smile. It's so contagious! Glad you're back.
What a cute picture! Jackson needs to come over and have a talk with Bentley about sleeping 12 hours a night:)
It was so fun to see you guys the other night. Even though we live so close, I hardly get to see you! Thanks for coming over.
Pricless moments! Lucky you to have such an awesome sleeper!!!
Such a cute picture and moment Jenn! You and Adam are such sweet and loving parents to Jackson. I hope I can be as good when it's my turn. (That is not an announcement Adam!) :)
Post a Comment