One of the funny things I have learned about Jackson is when he decides he is ready and wants to learn something or do something (milestones) he will do it once and then knows how to do it and doesn't need to practice, he just keeps doing it. Last night he pulled up for the first time with the help of his open dresser drawers. Today he has been finding all sorts of stuff to pull up on and likes to "test" himself by letting go and getting his balance. He figured out how to do it in crib as well... great. So soon after he showed us his "cute" trick, we lowered the crib.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
That's such a cute video, he looks so proud of himself in it. Good thinking on lowering the crib we did that with Lance a day too late, he fell out headfirst, it was awful...
Oh wow! Jackson IS so big! I can't believe how much he can do since we last saw you guys. Way to go little nephew! That video of him is SO cute, I really enjoyed it! :) -Jenna
cute, jenn! give jackson a hug for me! :) i love the new things babies start to do.
What an obedient little boy! He did EVERYTHING you told him to do, and right on cue! Oh, the things we will teach him when we see you all in 3 weeks! haha We love you Jackson!!!!
Grandy
Awwww, I just wanted to snatch him up and give him a big hug! Cute Video! And Grandy: they're not coming in 3 weeks, its more like 11 days!!! :) :) :)
ps. I can see so much of adam in his little face and expressions - its so fun to see!
Post a Comment