Monday, February 21, 2011

Pre Christmas Eve in KY




Since Adam and I were married we have switched off every other year going to in laws for Christmas vacation. This year is we went to California, so my sweet parents didn't want to miss out on spending Christmas with the Reynolds, so they came to our house a week or so before we left to have dinner and open presents.
I made Thai Chicken Pasta, which I though thought was delicious and Adam thought it was marginal. I think Dad might have had seconds so he must have thought it decent or he was just starving.
Mom and I had gone shopping a few weeks before and had a ton of fun at stores and the mall shopping for my Christmas:) I made out with 4 yes, FOUR pairs of shoes:). It's been a long time since I got new shoes. I also scored some clothes and jewelry. It does wonders for a woman's self esteem when she can feel good in clothing that fits and has some style. I also got some INCREDIBLE additions to my kitchen (William Sonoma bunt pan, cutting boards, gravy bowl, salad dressing shaker, cake stand/punch bowl) It's amazing how there is never anything left on my list.:)
But Adam thinks he made out the VERY best with Soccer Manager 2011 and some money! He was one happy guy! He has been asking me to buy it for over a year. I resisted and refused and finally gave mom the go ahead.




Grandma Pam and Grandpa Bob were more than generous with the fun things they got the boys. Jacksons favorite gift hands down was his new Radiator Springs play mat (from the Cars movie). He also loves his duplo airplane, additional trains and tracks, and The King from the movie Cars . Drew also got some train tracks with a play mat, an awesome recycling truck, and a tractor from the movie Cars






1 comment:

Jenna said...

Finally a post! More please! (I'm signing too, so I should get extra points)