
We have loved having season tickets to the MLS soccer team Sporting Kansas City. We went as a family on Friday night to the game and had a great time. The boys did awesome. Though the favorite part hands down was the free bobble heads we got. So random. Jackson wanted to take his to bed with him when we got home. He has us ask the bobble head all kinds of questions and totally cracks up every time the bobble head shakes his head yes or no. The Reece's Pieces were also a hit. I think they watched the ball a couple of times which was a bonus:)

Halftime. Putting the Livestrong bracelet on the Bobble head.

Jackson being totally entertained with the bobble head while Adam continues to watch the game intently. Please note, Drew is holding his own bobble head as well.

Sweet Drew always looking to see what Brother is doing. Look closely at their shoes. Yes. They are slip on brown and white soccer ball shoes. I totally heart them.

Can't get enough of these boys! No it wasn't sunny. Jackson wanted his sunglasses, because Adam and I both grabbed our regular glasses before leaving home because we needed to be able to see the game. So Jackson wanted his "glasses". I was impressed he left them on for so long.


PS: Lexington KY needs to get an MLS soccer team. I'm just sayin'.
Another PS: Jackson's new favorite question to ask me is "Mom, what can you do for me?".
1 comment:
oh, I miss my nephews!!! and you too! :) They look so darling in their matching outfits. And I totally lol'ed at Jackson's new question he asks you!
Post a Comment