Saturday, October 22, 2011

Hugs!

Sweet sweet boys.


Often Jackson will just go up to Drew and give him a big hug. Most the time Drew hugs back. Drew is the snuggle bug of the two and I adore that! Jackson has since picked up on how much attention Drew gets because he snuggles and has become more so in recent months.



Granted. He comes back again and hugs him so long that Drew falls over Drew tries pushing him away and then starts screaming. It's a beautiful thing...:)


Drew:
LOVES 5 Little Pumpkins sitting on a gate, Train and airplane books. And books in general.

Loves to be outside and swing and go down the slide. Always the first one to go down the stairs off our deck and venture into the back yard.

Starting to talk a ton! Most used word "Yeah". Some of my favorites have been when he busted out with "Yummy" and "Yep". I hear "I 'ant down" or "I 'ant that" Sometimes he will still sign please or thank you because he refuses to say it, though he does say them a fair amount. Often he Jackson will say, "Drew, I'm going to leave and you are going to stay here, right?" and Drew responds "Riiiight". and watches Jackson run away. So cute.

LOVES water. "Wah Wah". Fountains, puddles, lakes, ponds, bathtub and a drink. Loves anything water.

He is obsessed with Choo Choo's! He loves and adores anything train. He has become quite skilled at putting tracks together and connecting the magnetic trains together.

He is learning his colors and seems to show preference to green for now.

Hates getting his diaper changed.
Hates getting his pictures taken.
Really doesn't like his Halloween cape.


Jackson:
Jackson, with awe in his eyes, told me yesterday "Mom, one of my friends said they have bunkbeds. Maybe, when me and Drew get even bigger, WE could get bunkbeds!"

He names everything "Friend____." Friend vacuum, Friend Dump Truck, Friend Van are a few of the most popular.

While we were watching one of the General Conference sessions I asked him to do something, he looked at me and said "Mom, I am watching conference. I can't do everything at once."

His favorite FHE lessons are when we all act out a scripture story. He can tell the story of the first vision, and the account of Joseph finding the golden plates.He knows King Darious and that the lions become friendly lions when Daniel is in the Den. He'll tell you Lamen and Lamuel did not want to help build the boat.

He heard the Mormon Tabernacle Choir playing on my itunes and asked if I was watching General Conference. Amazing to me that he recognized the sounds of the music and associated it with General Conference.

He loves to bear his testimony at church.

While racing he has an entire saga--- Gentle cars, start your engines! On your mark, get set, go!! (Then peels out). He also enjoys putting on his brakes.

"Calling all cars".

Loves playing pretend right now. Pretend mom and dad. Pretend Thomas and Percy on Island Sodor. Pretend drive though etc.

No comments: