Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Picture Tag

So I was Tagged Aug. 2nd and just saw it TODAY! Yeah, that is how far behind I am on reading blogs!! Anyway, Thanks for the Tag Kristy, it was a fun one:) Since I have to Tag six people I choose: Beeta, Ashley Stahle, Kally, Josh Reynolds, Heather Kunz, and Mandi! The only rule is you have to take a picture of everything as they TRULY are!:)


1. Bedroom Closet
I feel violated posting my disaster closet on my blog!! I have to admit though I love having a closet this size to stuff "STUFF" in!

2. Laundry Room
Our laundry room is small, just fits under our stairs, but it is better than nothing!!

3. Kitchen Sink

I have a special place in my heart for this sink because I had the the most disgusting sink in the world just 2 days ago! I'm sad I didn't get a picture before we put it in the yesterday. It would have made for a good entry!

4. Favorite Room
I can't do this one yet because it will get its own post sometime this week!

5.What are your kids (or husband) doing?

Daddy helping Jackson with his exercises for the day.

6. Favorite Shoes



My reef sandals that are at least 6 years old--me and "Stucki" bought them at the same time when we lived in Liberty Square!

7. Dream Vacation (or just one of many)
I would love to go to Brazil w/ Adam someday!

8. Bathroom

9. Fridge



10. Self Portrait--I think sharing my closet picture with you is violating enough, I'll spare you my "end of the day" self portrait picture

2 comments:

angela said...

I'm impressed with your honesty! That would be a hard tag because some of those pictures would be hard to take at my house!!! Fun post

Anonymous said...

Ya, i could never do that without totally cleaning first. You rock!