Often during the evening hours Jackson will get a bit tired, but not tired enough to go to sleep, or tired enough to whine, just tired enough not to be happy or be in the mood to play, he's neutral. Grandy would call him Switzerland when she was here and he would get in these moods and it stuck. So meet Switzerland!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
SWITZERLAND!
Often during the evening hours Jackson will get a bit tired, but not tired enough to go to sleep, or tired enough to whine, just tired enough not to be happy or be in the mood to play, he's neutral. Grandy would call him Switzerland when she was here and he would get in these moods and it stuck. So meet Switzerland!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Hey Adam! This is Megan (Catherall)Shaw, I just found your blog and thought I would say hi. You have such a cute family! I'm glad to see that you are doing well. Take care! Check out our blog shawfamilystories.blogspot.com
that is so funny. I love it. Maddox gets like that too sometimes. Just blah. Congrats on finishing your kitchen! It looks wonderful! Looks like you guys are staying busy and you definitely have a cute baby on your hands!
He is so dang cute! I just want to kiss him!
I love Switzerland! Love the remodel project. It looks so awesome!!!!
Post a Comment