He is still on the verge of sitting up by himself. He sits great in our laps but is still learning how to do it on flat surfaces by himself. The force was with me today when I sat him up and he steadied himself for a good 3 seconds or so and I grabbed a quick shot! It turned out great and pushed my luck and tried it again... another great shot! I wanted to try for a third but I couldn't even take my hands off of him without him falling down. He looks so grown up to me sitting all by himself,
instead of laying on his back like a baby:)





3 comments:
I'm a big believer in 1/2 birthdays. So fun!
oh man he's growing so fast...i think he really looks like adam.
What a cute boy! It is sad that they grow so quickly, but fun all the same!
Post a Comment