Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Little Pumpkin Aviator

This year for Halloween instead of doing a traditional Jack-o-lantern, Adam had his creative juices flowing and decided to make a pumpkin "old school" airplane for Jackson to sit in! I guess he will just be sitting on the front porch all night waiting for the trick-or-treaters.


We went over to the Brimhall's on Sunday night to do pumpkin carving with them and a few other dental school couples. I didn't have my camera, but a friend took a few cute pictures of Jackson before the cutting and sculpting began. Shouldn't he be on a Halloween card or something?

Left to Right: The Reynolds, The Joe and Elizabeth , The Birds, The Brimhalls, Kelly and John

10 comments:

Andrea said...

WOW! Adam you have come a long way from your days of your dharma experiment pumpkin carving

Eric and Jenny said...

That pumpkin got to be the cutest thing I have ever seen, serisouly what a great idea! He looks darling sitting in his "airplane".

Melea said...

I love how it turned out! So cute! Sounds like you guys are definitely enjoying the fall weather and fall fun that comes with it! :)

Amber said...

That is so clever! I love the airplane idea. What a cute pilot you have.

Joy said...

Very Cute! Where do you get all your ideas? You're very creative.

The Masons said...

How totally cute! :) I must say, the design is quite good as well! Kudos to you, Adam! :)

The Richardson's said...

What a cute little guy!! I can't believe how big he is getting! Hope you all are doing well!

jeffbylund said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jeffbylund said...

I know what I'm going to be for Halloween. Now, I just need to find a very large pumpkin...

Anonymous said...

Thank heavens for pumpkins! so Cute!