I made the comment to someone at our church Trunk-or-Treat that I couldn't imagine how fun Halloween and other holidays would be once Jackson "gets it" based on how fun it was for us this year with a baby!! Jackson was dressed as Indiana Jones, Adam was Henry Jones Sr. and I was Marion Ravenwood Jones (Indiana Jones' wife). We bought Jackson's hat at the Gap Outlet for 50 cents and centered our entire family get up around the hat because we thought it was so cute! Mom made Jackson a leather pouch, we made him a whip and he was all set! Mom also made Adam and I matching vests... We were a hit!:) At least we thought so.
He looks darling, well you all do, great costumes! It really does get funner and funner every year. But you are right the first year with a child is great fun, makes you feel like a kid again...
We are loving our time in Lexington,KY. Adam graduates from dental school in 2011 only to begin another 3 more years of school to specialize. I love love love being the mother of Drew and Jackson!
8 comments:
You guys were adorable in your costumes!
Oh seriously... Jackson should have won an award!! He was the cutest!!
Love it!!!
You three have the best costumes no matter the occasion!
He looks darling, well you all do, great costumes! It really does get funner and funner every year. But you are right the first year with a child is great fun, makes you feel like a kid again...
Jackoson was the cutest!!!
That is the most adorable costume! I love the hat!!
Ha! I just checked and you definitely do not have the Hyde's on here! Looks like I didn't plagiarize after all!
:-)
Post a Comment