Sunday, November 23, 2008

Oh the memories...

Remember When...
1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

10 comments:

Katherine said...

Remember when we used to stay up until 3 in the morning making breakfast casseroles for our compassionate service birthday breakfasts!?! I'll never forget those sleepless nights.....

Eric and Jenny said...

This is a fun tag I think I did it a few months ago and it was so fun seeing what people remembered. My memory of you is of course being on activites committee together, I was so sad when you were released you were so much fun to work with and I loved talking to you, being in the same phase of life with each other made it so easy to have something in common with one other. I was a little lonely when you left until Alyssa Brimhall was called then I had someone I could relate to again! Not that everyone else wasn't great it's just nice having someone in your same young mommy phase if you know what I mean...

The Hansens said...

A great memory: Playing Killer Bunnies with you, Adam, and Jonathan when we all still lived in Provo! Those were the good old days...:)! I can't believe so much has happened since then--wow!

Stephanie said...

Oh, freshman year...I'm pretty sure I was crazy the whole time, so forgive me. I remember putting that shelf together and feeling all proud that we could use a hammer, being totally sick at the same time and both throwing up juice bars, running to our Sunday morning meetings and being amazed at how fast your legs could go (and that one time your legs went too fast and you slipped right on your bum), and talking to you when you were sleeping - I've never lived with a sleep talker since, and of course "the prank" that landed us all in hot water! You were a lot of fun. Thanks for putting up with me. :)

The Masons said...

Remember when we collected icicles in our sled? First we went around the neighborhood, and then Dad took us to break some off of the rocks on the side of the connector. I can't remember what really sparked our interest in icicles though! :)

angela said...

My first memory of you was when I found out Jon was going on some date with with a group. I had to work and he didn't ask me(this was pre-we knew we liked each other)so I was really curious who he took. The two of you actually came to the Creamery to see me. When I first saw you I thought "Uhhh she's cute! Just my luck!" Then I found out you were his sister and was quite relieved! I liked you immediately.

:-)

alyssa said...

My memory is going to have to be you bringing me dinner and a lemon icee just hours after me giving birth! Not to mention the 2 dozen roses that you walked in with, but I think that I have to give Jae the credit for those! Thanks again for being so thoughtful.

The Richardson's said...

Funny you posted this...Craig and I heard "The Little Drummer Boy" the other day and I told him we were little we used to listen to that song in your family room and walk around in a circle and every time it said "ba rum pum pum pum" we would shake our booties!! Good times!

Kris and Kally said...

I was just telling this story the other day... I remember when you had the cutest pig tails at your birthday and when you went to lean in to blow out the candles, POOF, one piggie caught on fire! Next came screaming, towel grabbing, video recording, putting out the flame, etc... Something I will NEVER forget! And to think you still have great hair!

Anonymous said...

One of my first memories was one of the first game nights we had at Chipman hall. We all played a game where we wrote a sentence and then passed around the piece of paper to have someone finish it. You were wearing a Tie-dye shirt, Cheri got mad and offended by Jared Dye, and you had a majorly thick Kentucky accent. But you were the nice one who went to comfort Cheri.

Love you