Wednesday, March 17, 2010

First Smiles... plus some

Happy St. Patricks Day! no pinches for me:)


Drew or Jackson?

Photo #1


Photo #2


Drew is a smart kiddo... he wakes up at about 9:30 just after Jackson goes to bed so he can have all the attention to himself... hope this isn't a sign of him working the system.



Drew starting smiling this past week! I love that he "coming alive" and responding to our voices and smiles.





Can't get enough of these boys!!!









Jackson's newest trick is counting to ten.This was Sunday afternoon after church. We changed his shirt when we got home because he was all sticky from a sucker the bishop gave him. The shirt was at Christmas from Grandma Pam and Grandpa Bob. A pretty handsome and smart Future Missionary if you ask me.


oooooooooooooooohhhh C-A-T-S, CATS, CAT, CATS! Good Luck tomorrow in your first game towards the final 4!!
Congratulations to Adam for receiving yet another national scholarship! We are so excited to go to San Diego next Spring Break so he can present his research!


Jackson's greatest love in life is CARS, CARS, CARS

1 comment:

Julie said...

Yay!!!! New pictures!!! We've been wanting new pictures! Thank you for posting them! Drew is so cute, he is getting chubbier huh! I love it! I'm glad he's giving you smiles now :) Last night actually i pulled up Jackson's pictures at 4 weeks and compared them to what you had of Drew at four weeks and we were surprised at how much they actually did look alike!! I'm glad you posted those two of them sleeping. I cant wait to meet sweet patient little drew. Love you guys! So impressed with Jackson counting to 10!!!