Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm going to the Zoo, zoo, zoo! How about you, you, you? You can come too, too too!
Our friends, Jeff and Melea Bird, called Saturday night and said they were going to the zoo and asked if we wanted to join them. I said I would love to, but Adam couldn't because he was doing a 16 mile run for training for his marathon and then research for the rest of the day. I decided I would brave it and go by myself with the two boys.
Adam snoozed his alarm for the run and was helping me get the boys ready so we could leave for the zoo, when he buckled and decided to ditch research and join the fam and the Bird's and go to the Cincinnati Zoo! It was a PERFECT spring day and we really enjoyed the day! Thanks for the invite Melea!




Jackson and Maddox watching the polar bear.



Melea and Maddox
Drew's first visit to the zoo was a HUGE success. He slept the entire time! Except he took a break once to have some lunch.


End of the day, and Jackson was ready to sit the stroller with Tigger--by the way, I LOVE my Joovey stroller!


3 comments:

Jenna said...

Cute pictures Jenn!

Kristy Swenson said...

Andrew and I just went to the zoo today too! Too bad we don't live closer to each other. How are you doing Jen? :)

Kris and Kally said...

Oh my goodness! Your mom is right! Drew is getting chunky! I love it! Looks like a fun day! We miss you guys! Keep up the good work! Love you!