Friday, October 15, 2010

Post Summer-Pre Fall

I live such a charmed life! I don't think I have ever been more satisfied, content, and happy with my life. Not to say I wouldn't enjoy some more free time or fewer loans, but I am so grateful for the life I am leading. I seem to have it all--health, family, the gospel and love.

The Annual Cave Run Storytelling Festival has been a tradition for the Bylund's since I was inmiddle school, and a tradition for the Reynold's for the past 4 years. We enjoy spending the night with my parents eating good food, picnic on Saturday with fantastic stories from professionals all afternoon and evening. Jenna and Josh (and Gray) joined us the past two years which made it even better!









One of my great friends, Kally K. Barnett, pulled through big time when she gave our family free tickets to an amusement par, Holiday World/ Splashin' Safari, located in Santa Claus IN! It was pretty awesome! We stayed at Santa Lodge the night before to be sure we were well rested for a day of fun! Turns out the Bylund's were able to go to which made it even more fun and memorable. It was a great park that would take days to work your way through if you wanted to ride everything. I thought they did a great job of catering to youngsters and offering lots of rides for the little ones. It was all about the kids which made it fun. We did manage to swap with the Bylunds so we could ride on adult water ride:)

Can you find 4 sleeping children!? Glad the tickets were free so we weren't paying for nap time!








Jackson ran into the house last month and said mom, I doing letters with "wie walk walk" (side walk chalk)!! I went outside to find him beaming and showed me all the letters he made. (They were scribbles but when he looked at them could find the letter!)


letter C


letter O
letter Z

letter P


It has been such a blessing to live near my mom and dad. We get to see them often and it has been neat to watch Jackson develop a relationship with them. I LOVE that my mom is retired! It is so nice that she visits to frequently and I can always count on us having a good time when we are together!
A few weeks ago she came up and treated Jackson to his first trip to Chuckie Cheese! He loved putting the tokens in, and thought all the driving machines were awesome! This was definitely up his ally of fun!










1 comment:

Jake and Lauren said...

yay you blogged! love it! and i'm glad you guys wore the matching byu shirts =]