
I think most parents say their infants smile, and that they aren't gas smiles-- but truly Jackson has seriously been smiling for at least 2 weeks (he is 6 weeks today). He is such a happy baby--probably because he soooo well rested. Right now it is about 6:30 and counting feeding time he has only been awake for about 3 hours! Maybe he is going through a growth spurt and really needs his rest?? So I don't think I have had the same experience that many moms have when at 6 weeks they are totally exhausted and are fighting for any sleep they can get! Instead I have taken a try at Wii MarioKart and totally love it!:) Jackson has already figured out that if I am well rested and get to play a little Wii then he'll be happy too:) He is such a precocious baby!





12 comments:
Great pics! He's so much fun. Thanks for the walk today!
I love the pic of you and him and the wii! Classic. He's adorably fat and i love it!
There's nothing like a new baby. Cherish every minute
I must come see you both again! I miss you and my sweet Jackson! I am totally calling you right now!
He is so cute. I can't wait to have my own. First things first. I think we(all that are cool) should name our first boys jackson, until we have the Jackson 5. I'm in. Hope all is well.
We are in...(regards to doug's comment) we are already planning on having a jackson :)
glad to hear you are doing so well...he sounds just like a little angel baby!
You're so lucky to have a good sleeper, Jen! He is just the cutest little thing! Just the perfect amount of chub on those cheeks...love it!
I remember Joselyn sleeping that well... unfortunately she is getting worse and worse in that department. Probably my fault :) I'm sure Jackson will stay good for you!
He's so adorable! I love the pic of you and him! I really want to come up soon and see him. Maybe I can sneak up next weekend. I'll give you a call!
Jennilyn-
Oh my goodness, Jackson is so adorable. What a precious baby. He seems like an angel. Congrats again!
-Love, Kait
Jackson is already sooo photogenic! He is such a cutie.
too cute! definitely a modern mommy! glad all is well, he seems perfect!
Post a Comment