Friday, May 30, 2008

Nursery Complete!

Jackson's nursery has been in the works since January when I ordered his bedding (the extra sheets, valance, and diaper stacker that I ordered at the same time just came in this week!)-Thanks for buying them Grandma Pam! I must say it his nursery has definitely been a group effort! Papa Larry helped put together the furniture and paint, Grandy bought the shelf and hamper, Sister Blodgett helped with decorating tips, Aunt Julie bought supplies and helped paint the letters along with the cute lamp and picture frame, and Grandma Pam made the valance (I am taking the one that just arrived back to the store because the homemade one is so much cuter), mobile cover, and the changing table pad cover. As of Tuesday the nursery was finished when I put up the letters of his name and Adam put up the shelf. I totally love spending time in there rocking Jackson and putting him down for naps in his crib. Just a side note--he loves his mobile!! The humorous part of that is I was totally anti mobile before and right after he was born because I always thought they were a waste of space and money because kids never used them. Boy was I wrong! His mobile is what enjoys most and entertains him the most! Thanks Grandma Pam for encouraging me to buy it!


5 comments:

Kris and Kally said...

It looks sooooo cute! Good job!

Ashlee said...

So cute!

Marissa said...

What a cute nursery!!! I LOVE it!!

Tara said...

Darling nursery! I was just going to ask about where you got the valance, but then I saw that it was handmade. I need one for Stella's room and it looks like to get a cute one I will have to make it! I love the brown polka dots!

Melissa said...

Such a cute nursery, Jen! Way to go!