Monday, May 12, 2008

Jackson's Blessing

Our family had such a special day on May 4th when Adam had the opportunity to give our son his Baby Blessing. It was a wonderful blessing and I am so grateful that we have the Priesthood on the earth that allows worthy male members of the church to act in God's name and with his authority to bless the lives of others. I am excited to watch the blessing be fulfilled as Jackson grows and develops. I know Jackson too will bless the lives of those around him with his sweet calming spirit.
We were privileged to have both sets of grandparents present as well as my two brothers and their families. I appreciate so much the support Adam and I receive from both of our families and I know Jackson will soon realize how many people love him!
His blessing outfit was a gift from Grandy and it fit just right!! I loved they way it looked and it suited him perfectly. It stayed completely clean until we got home and were getting ready to have dinner with all the family who attended and he had his first blowout!! It cracked me up that his first blowout happened to be in an all white outfit. We hadn't taken any pictures of him with Adam and I or of those who participated in the blessing so Grandy and I wiped him down, cleaned the outfit and dried it with a blow dryer so it we could still take pictures:)
Proud Parents!

Not pictured who participated in the Blessing--Scott Phillips, Bishop Tom Blodgett,
Brother Geoff Carlson, Drew Millar.


Grandy, Papa Larry, Grandpa Bob and Grandma Pam

No comments: