
What a good sport Jackson is! Seriously, you can do almost anything with this sweet baby and he doesn't make a fuss about anything! He did great in his first bath until he had to come out and was cold! I was in charge of the bath and Adam got to dress him. I think I got the good end of the deal:) I just love to hold him and rock him after he is bathed and smells so clean and yummy!!


--Poor kid, he just wants to get dressed and his mom insists on getting a picture of him with his alligator hooded towel. What a mean Mamma!

Adam has been an absolutely wonderful Dad! I have been so grateful for his help and support since Jackson was born. He never complains when I ask him to change a diaper, get him dressed or to get the aspirator. I love how much he enjoys talking to Jackson and holding him. He always lets me know when it is "his turn" to hold or rock Jackson because I already had my turn multiple times during the night while I fed him. :) I don't usually agree with that reasoning, but he usually still wins.
Adam's Mom and Dad (Grandy and Papa Larry) came into town for a visit on May 3rd, just in time to be a part of Jackson's first bath--and his baby blessing on May 4th.:)
1 comment:
I love baby baths!! My favorite is the Lavender bedtime bath by Johnson & Johnson. I could hold Joselyn all night and sniff her after I give her a bath with it! You are so blessed to have such a sweet dispositioned baby. He looks so sweet in all his pictures!
Post a Comment