Like many other things, Adam excels at being a Father. I'm excited for Jackson as he beings to grow and he realizes what a lucky kid he is to have Adam as his dad. Adam loves him so much and I see it in word and deed. Adam will give him knowledge, courage, spiritual strength and guidance, a love for soccer, a desire to serve otheres and so much more. It such a blessing for me to know that Jackson has a father who wants him to be happy and wants him to succeed and that he will help him do both. Thank you Adam for your dedication to making our family wonderful!I couldn't be the daughter, wife, or mother I am today without my dad. He has set an incredible example and standard for me of what it means to serve your family, the Lord and others. He has made it clear that the gospel of Jesus Christ is the answer to all things and that through living its principles you will be happy. I have seen all my life that he has put the Lord first, and as the sciptures say, in so doing everything else will fall into place. He is a wonderful priesthood holder that takes his resposiblities as one seriously and is eager to bless the lives of others. I am grateful for the patriarch he was in our home and to our family and that he served along the side of my mother to raise such a wonderful family!
I couldn't be happier with any other father-in-law! Larry has been such a jewel in my life already even though it has only been 2 years. It is obvious to me that he is a pillar of patience and that patience can bring great blessings to a family. I respect him so much as I have watched him live w/ an over abundance of estrogen in his house having 4 teenage daughters and his wife and both his sons gone for 4 or 5 years. He never complains and never expects anything to be about himself. We have had some great one-on-one chats that I treasure and appreciate as he has given me advice and strength during difficult moments as a new wife. Thank you Larry for your love and example!




1 comment:
You have the cutest(and sounds like the greatest;)) baby! congratulations, what a very beautiful family! I love reading your blog. We have one as well, and have decided to go private, I couldn't find an email for you, so if you'd like to view or blog let me know by sending your email address to mine (mohartley@gmail.com) It'd be so fun to keep in contact!
Post a Comment