It was Jackson's debut to all of Adam's sisters and brother. It was fun for me to watch how excited they all were to see and hold Jackson. It reminded me of myself 7 years ago when I became an aunt for the first time. It is fun for me to be on the other side now and be a mother watching other people love our lil' Jackson.
Here are some pics from the wedding. I couldn't resist posting so many! There were just too many cute ones!
I almost forgot! It was aslo Jackson's first plane ride! He was just under eight weeks when few to Orlando. Of course he did a fantastic job! I fed him in the Louisville airport just before leaving and he fell asleep soon after. He didn't wake up again until we were at our hotel in Orlando! I really don't think there is another baby out there that is this perfect!




3 comments:
Sounds like a nice trip! What pretty pictures. I am not surprised that Adam's sisters and brother loved Jackson so much...who doesn't?!?!
Her bridesmaids looks so young! Ah! Am I getting old...no...yes!
Wow, Adam and his brother don't look anything alike, do they?? :) Do they ever get mixed up? You guys look great!
Post a Comment