Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Summer Lovin'

I love summer! And I love summer even more as an at home mom:) One of my favorite activities for the summer is having friends over to play in "our" pool! Our most frequent pool friends so far have been Ang, Britt, and Lindsay! They are so much to play with and we are anxious for more pool play dates as the summer continues! If you want to come over, just give me a ring--the more the merrier!

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

Count me in! When the weather gets better I'll be calling!

Amber said...

Sounds fun! I plan on spending a lot of time in a pool to help me stay cool when I'm huge.

Heather and Ben said...

I love that it's starting to warm up!
Looks like you guys have definitely been taking advantage of the sun! I think the snow has almost melted here....

Kris and Kally said...

Oh can I come play????

Sheryl said...

wow you guys aren't even out of dental school and already have a pool. high rollers!