
Monday, December 15, 2008
Christmas Tree!
I decorated our tree by myself this year. Jackson was sleeping and Adam was studying. But it has been great the past two weeks because we have really enjoyed spending a few evenings a week in the living room together and enjoying the Christmas lights. Here is the first night of Jackson enjoying the lights:)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Doesn't your home just feel homier with a Christmas tree???!!! :-)
Love the Christmas tree! Oh and btw- that soup you brought over last night was absolutely delicious!! I'm going to have some more for lunch right now. Thank you for being so sweet. And love what you did with the Christmas picture with Santa. I hated that they didn't have any decorations by him this year and even tried to photoshop Joselyn into a background as well... I just never finished it. But yours turned out great!!
Love the tree! Our tree only has ornaments on the top half. Jace loves to pull them off and always finds a way to break them!
I love the picture with Santa! You guys are so cute!
Post a Comment